Planning for Summer Institute 2022 is already underway! While we are still working to iron out logistics for the coming summer, we are excited to announce the first round of summer staff hiring. Matt Caston, ATC director of institute, will be hosting an informational session about the summer staff roles on Monday, November 8 at 4:30pm. Join him at that time; no registration required.
ATC is looking to hire individuals for the following roles, and applications must be submitted by Friday, November 19:
- Coaching Coordinator: lead 6-8 Summer Mentors as they guide and provide feedback for 25-40 new ATC Fellows throughout Summer Institute; conduct lesson observations and provide feedback to Fellows on improving student outcomes, engagement, and building student relationships.
- Instruction & Skills Co-Facilitator: design and facilitate adult learning, from teaching skills and lesson planning, to giving student feedback and building relationships, across a myriad of online and digital platforms (including Zoom, Google Classroom, Padlet, Kahoot, etc.)
- Equity Co-Facilitator: design and facilitate adult learning around emotional resilience, social identity development, reflection, biases, and having difficult conversations; lead/co-lead racial affinity spaces designed to break down barriers to equity and build community.
- Logistics Coordinator: work with Fellows and Summer staff to help build a culture of reflection, equity and professional fun through planning and coordinating social events; gather and use Fellow data and feedback about Summer Institute’s learning, culture and effectiveness.
- Summer Intern: work with the Summer Staff and the Logistics Coordinator to ensure schedules are updated, Fellows and staff are informed of any changes, and assist with physical set-up and breakdown of any in-person components