I’m not sure who remembers, but at the beginning of the semester I shared some affirmations for the new year with you. I wanted you to know and remember your own wisdom, strength, and capability. If you’re anything like me, you could use some extra affirmations right now. Things are hard and not necessarily getting easier. It’s easy to feel inadequate as you search for solutions to the major interruptions in both our personal and professional lives. I want to offer you some affirmations for this moment and whatever lies ahead. I hope they bring some encouragement, comfort, and joy.
- I am doing the best I can and my best is enough.
- I have accomplished more than I believed I could. I am proud of myself.
- I trust myself and my intuition. I am smart.
- I love my students. My students love me.
- I am not alone in how I feel. I am not alone in this work.
- I believe in myself. What I don’t know I can learn. All I fear, I can conquer.